Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Belly Shots... You asked for it!




Here I am in all my pregnant glory! Ha! The reason I've waited so long is simple really... vanity. Yup, I'm vain. So, that's why I got dolled up and decided to do some belly shots that were on my terms. I went into the bathroom and started the getting ready process with lotion, concealer, liquid foundation and pressed powder. All this went straight to the belly!! That's right... I tried my darndest to cover/diminish/hide/ my stretch marks. :) And though you can see them, they look ten times better then they do in real life. Oh yeah, I'm not kidding. But, what can you do right? Besides thank mom and dad!! I'm going to my baby shower tomorrow, so I'll take some pics of that fun event and post them up here, I'm sure. But since I've been getting scolded for not having any belly shots up, I figured I'd get these out of the way. I hope you all enjoy my prego pics.... :) It was actually fun.







5 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Michele said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! And now we have proof that you are indeed prego. Thanks for the invite to your shower! I am sad that I can't come. I hope that you have as much fun as we had at your bridal shower. However, that would be very unlikely. Keep Posting!

October 18, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger The Eggleston family said...

You hot mama!! Seriously! You look great! I agree with Michele, you make a way cute pregnant lady! The pics were awesome. How fun. I can't believe we are preggo's together... Again...technically. ;) Thanks for the pics! Keep on posting. Your baby shower should be a blast. I can't wait to see the pictures from that. Love ya!

October 18, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger JennyRyan said...

you look beautiful (as always :P)! Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!!

October 19, 2008 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Annie Singler said...

YAY... it's about time! You look great as usual. Sorry I missed your shower... I hope it was fun and you got lotz of great stuff. I love you!

October 20, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

How cute are you little momma! I like to call my stretch marks my "Glory Marks." We earn every one of them, and they are worth it.

October 21, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home