Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Halloween.. a month behind





So, I know my posts are always late, but at least I kinda remember sometimes to put something up. This cute little girl is Elise, my friend McKenna's(see nerd above, haha) baby. I babysit Elise twice a week. So I don't know what I was for Halloween, but I had the make up and the time.... Since you all know I'm a procrastinator and you love me anyways... I dont feel bad for being the last one on the block to update my blog. 6 weeks more to go.... ! love you all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

You guy's look addorable. You are due about the same time Chelsey is. She has five weeks to go, but they may induce her on Dec. 27th. I am so excited for you both. I love you costume.

December 1, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Josh and Michele said...

Yep, you are still the Anuhea I know and love......we are so excited to see pics of your baby. That better be one post you do ON time.

December 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home