Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Less then 2 weeks to go!!!




So, I've been hoping that Kalena would make an early appearance, she still could but as the days pass and I still feel the same that I felt weeks ago, it just reinforces my thinking that she's gonna stay put till the last possible moment. It's almost like she knows how much more uncomfortable her life could be outside and so she's baskin in her warm cocoon. :) Great for me right? I'm still working full time, but my bosses told me anytime I wanna stop I can. But I was off yesterday and today and to tell you the truth, it was kinda boring being by myself... That's why I made BJ play hookey today... ;) hehe... Well, not really, but I didn't push him to go to work... Last week he almost caved and bought another kitten. I had to be the mean one and remind him that in a few weeks he'd have a baby and nothing, not even me(sigh), would take his attention away from her. But, still it was a cute kitty. Maybe after the baby is born, but I doubt it. Anywho, hope you all had a great Christmas... love you!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Magalogo Family said...

You go girl, love the shirt! Um I am expecting a text message as soon as anything happens. Elise and I will be home tonight celebrating the new year if you and BJ want to venture over, love ya! Baby Kalena is coming, I can feel it!

December 31, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Annie Singler said...

I'm feeling January 12th... (actually I was really thinking the 16th but I didn't want to send you into a serious depression!) Just remember, they're easier to take care of in there! haha Do something fun that you won't be able to do once the baby gets here... like decide to go somewhere and leave your house in less than 20 minutes! haha I love you and SO SO SO wish I could have been there with you thru all of this! I'm so excited... maybe you can mail her to me. She's not gonna be that heavy... it'd only cost about 6 bucks. :P

December 31, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Josh and Michele said...

you look so good! I know that you must not be so comfortable, so I hope she comes a little bit early. By the way, I changed my blog to private and so I need to send you an invite, but I don't have your email....so email me at micheleleila@hotmail.com so that I can officially invite you. Good luck! I bet your next post is the Baby Post!

December 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

You fabulous. I bet you can't wait to get that little one here. She deffinatley is going to be numero uno in both of your lives. I can't wait to see pictures. I know that posting on your blog isn't going to be the first thing you want to do after having a baby, but you better not keep us waiting too long. :) Good luck!

January 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger The Croft's said...

Sooo cute!! I'll call you this week!

January 5, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home