Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kalena Laurette Fele'unga Fie'eiki














So, Kalena was born on Sat. Jan. 10 at 12:38p, she weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long. My 'trapped intestinal gas' really was real contractions. hehe... I had Kalena natural... and everything went according to plan until the pushing happened. Man, what a pain in the arse, literally.. hehe. It would have all been ok if baby hadn't have torn me on the way out, if I didn't have to have an episiotomy and if I didn't have to have emergency surgery to stop the bleeding... that's right, things did NOT go according to plan. I just barely managed to get downstairs to the comp to update a few blogs I've got. But my boobs are KILLING me, so it must be about feeding time. I'll try to keep this updated, but all of a sudden there is something much more precious and important to me then keeping up on my blogs. But never fear, I still keep this up. I love my baby girl!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Michele said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I am so glad that you guys are both doing good. And yea, those episiotomy's take a little while to recover from. How did you do it natual? You are amazing!

January 15, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger The Eggleston family said...

Congrats hea. That is awesome... Wow. Hea is a momma. It was just yesterday we were dancing on that table thing at that ke..."stake church dance". I'm so happy for you two. You'll make awesome parents. Love the pictures. She is beautiful and so are you. So excited to see her grow up and look just like you and your beautiful momma. Miss and love you tons.

January 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger The Eggleston family said...

That comment was me,Shan, by the way. I don't know why it just says Jared. Thought I'd say something because others may be wondering why you were dancing with Jared on a table at a..a... dance. ;)

January 15, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

WOW! What a beautiful baby girl. She is absolutely beautiful. There's nothing better then lying there resting with your baby lying on your chest. How presious. You look to be a natural at this mommy business.

January 16, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home