Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Ouch!!!

So, today is the second of my third due dates given and no baby! My current due date is Sunday. Since early morning I've been feeling contraction-like tightening. It's been on and off all day, and not very comfortable. Unfortunately they are NOT contractions. They could be Braxton Hicks contractions, but more then likely what it really is, is trapped intestinal gas!!!!! Life is SO not fair! Ugh! I try not to get too hopeful that I'm wrong, but wouldnt it be nice if I were one of those pregnant women who didn't KNOW she was having contractions and going into labor. (sigh!) That only happens to girls who live in the mid west or those who write those articles for Glamour or something. Anywho... more later... maybe. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Magalogo Family said...

Good luck lady, thinking of you!
Love ya, McKenna

January 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Annie Singler said...

Uh.. that happened to ME! I was one of those girls! I laid on the bathroom floor for FOUR hours before I thought to go to the hospital. Speakin gof hospital... YOU JUST HAD YOUR BABY! WOO HOO YOU'RE THE BEST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!

January 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home