Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cravings and Such.




Well... I am pregnant. 7 weeks to be exact and have been feeling under the weather all week. I hate this morning sickness which lasts all day. I've done all that the online help says. Ginger Ale, Ginger Snaps, Peppermint candies, saltine crackers, Fresca, and they only work while I'm consuming them.. with the exception of Fresca.. that was a horrible lie! Ugh!

Today though, well actually since last night, I've been craving something. Cilantro Lime Vinegrette(sp?) dressing. Its to be found on Cafe Rio's salads. Oh my goodness, that just sounds so good, with extra pico de gallo, guacamole, lime, no rice, no beans and extra pork barbacoa on the side! Isn't your mouth just melting? Mine is!!! The downside to this wonderful meal.. is well, today is Sunday and the nearest open Cafe Rio is in Park City. So here I sit, DYING, while other people are eating what is the ONLY thing that will make this world right.. today. haha... yes, I know, it's just a temporary fix.. tomorrow I might be onto something else.

I first food aversion is sushi. Just typing that word was hard. And the odd thing was a week and a half ago I was eating it like it was going out of style. I love fish.. especially if someone were to cook in in butter... oh my yummyness!!! :) No wait... the butter might be spoiling this for me.

Anyways.. thats what's going on here. :) Let's talk soon, okay?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Magalogo Family said...

We ate at Cafe Rio in Idaho Falls last week, it was dreamy...good luck with all the sickness, not too much fun! Congrats Hea keep me posted with everything! I'm excited, tomorrow is Carter's First Birthday, good fun! Love ya! -McKenna

February 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Mergens Family said...

Congrats on the new little one to come!! We miss you guys...I totally understand the craving thing...they just stopped for me because my little guy finally came!! Hooray!! It's so much fun having a new little baby, I forgot just how little they are!! Bentley is huge now so it was a big change!!
Keep me updated!!

Happy pregnancy!!

February 22, 2011 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger laurenteo09 said...

Yay!! so happy for you guys. That picture is making me hungry.

February 25, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home