Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Baby

Kalena is 4 months old already. :) I can't believe it. She is such a joy to me and BJ. She's so happy and laughs and smiles at anyone willing to smile and play with her. Which is just about everyone. She rarely cries or gets upset. She just chills out all the time. She is still a night owl. Daddy got her to bed early last night though, which was great. She knocked out at 12:30am. Normally shes up until 2am. But I cant complain too much because she also sleeps in till about noon. So mommy likes that a lot. I'm now a stay at home mom and am looking forward to summer time and the pool. Kalena LOVES the water. We take baths together and she couldnt be happier. That's my water baby. :)



Her first slippers


She made this face after she let loose some stinky farts


My Fatso



Kissable Face


2 Comments:

Blogger The Magalogo Family said...

She's so beautiful! I can't wait to squeeze her this weekend! You know Elise loves the water, so they will have so much fun swimming together! I can't believe she's 4 months already, wasn't she just born? Ha ha! See you Friday! -McKenna

May 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I saw you over at TheAwwButMum and clicked through...at least that's how I think I landed here.../scratching head. Anyway, I love seeing overjoyed parents! And your girl is one gorgeous wee human!

June 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home