Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Edward & Reneesme

Edward Holding Reneesmee

Edward Cullen Renesmee

How awesome is this picture?! I found it on www.twilightblog.net. I am such a 'Twihard". Are you? I've read the 4.5 books 3 times now and love the movie. Even as simply as it was filmed, I went into it with no expectations and came out a fan. Which isnt surprising, considering how much I love these characters and hate it when I finish one of the books or the series. I really do need to buy them instead of borrowing them from my friends. :) 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Singler said...

As jenny would say, "OH MY OVARIES!"

May 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home