Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"I did a bad bad thing."

All day long that one line of that song has been stuck in my head. "I did a bad bad thing." What thing, you ask? Well, I let BJ make breakfast.. aaaaaand, I ate it! :( If I weren't trying to lose weight, this post would be non existent, but I am, so it is! As you know, I get 24 points of food to eat a day and if I plan my day right, I can eat a lot of yummy stuff! Today is NOT one of those days!

BJ made sausage fried rice with cheese.. yeah, it was as good as it sounds. Well, my serving of it cost me 15 points!!! Thats right, 15! No, I'm not kidding and yes that is a lot of points. I've kinda been in starvation mode today because of it. Well, not really, but I sure wish I hadn't of done that especially since it cost me eating my home made salsa(and chips!). Oh well, lesson of the day, don't let BJ cook for me, even though he means well!!!

Everyday is a fight for me to re teach myself new eating habits, but days like today seem to throw my hard work out the window. But I am a LOSER and will continue to be and lose this weight!

Anuhea

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home