Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1.6lbs and going strong!

I just got back from Weight Watcher's and I lost 1.6lbs this week. Which puts my total weight loss at 14lbs!(Well, maybe 13 point something, lol). While listening to the teacher at this meeting, who speaks really really loudly, I thought how fun it'd be to be a ww teacher. Be in charge of a class a few times a week with fellow like minded people.

I think I'd be good at it. But I'm not skinny enough to apply. I think they want someone who has reached their weight loss goal.. and I'm about 21lbs away from that.

So for breakfast, doesn't fried eggs, sausage and toast with butter and jelly sound good? Mmmmm! Well, I can't have that, exactly. I mean I can have egg whites... maybe a piece or two of sausage and then lite toast, easy on the butter and hold the jelly. Though that doesnt sound as good.

Or there's always cheerios with honey and skim milk. Also, not as yummy.

Ok, off to the kitchen... talk soon.
Anuhea

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger glen, paige, & baby preston said...

Woo Hoo! Good for you Anuhea! I'm inspired! I need to find some motivation and lose this baby weight! It is no fun!

August 5, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home