Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Run a 5K? Who me?

The Couch-to-5K Running Plan
Our beginner's running schedule has helped thousands of new runners get off the couch and onto the roads, running 3 miles in just two months. 
The Couch-to-5K Running Plan
Our beginner's running schedule has helped thousands of new runners get started.


Yup, I'm gonna be a runner! Where's Shannon when you need her? She'd be all over this! So Monday I started training to run a 5k(thats 3 miles). The one I'll be doing is in St. George this Aug. Today was only day two, its a 3 day a week workout for 30 minutes, and my legs are sore! But the good kind, you know!? Anyways, what I am really training for is a mini triathlon. Crazy, I know. It's a .5 mile swim, 10 mile bike ride and 3 mile run. That is also in August. :) I don't know if BJ will actually let me do it, its kinda expensive, when you count the reg. fee, buying a wetsuit, since we'll be swimming in a lake in northern Utah and getting a bike. But regardless, I'm still gonna train. I am sooo over this baby pouch that Kalena left behind. It's got to go! :) Anyways, just wanted to update you on whats happening with me. Love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

that's flippin awsome girlie! You can totally do that. Just keep it up. Keep us posted. I'd love to come watch you.

April 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Annie Singler said...

YES! I'm still training! I you better be too!

May 1, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home