Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kalena's Blessing

My baby girl was blessed on Sunday March 1st. Here are some pictures that my friend McKenna took and edited for me. Isn't Kalena just a precious thing? And what about her chic outfit?! Her shirt is 100% silk.. She sure is sleeping in style. ;) Yup, thats what she did practically the whole day. Slept in friends and familys arms. I'll be putting up more pics from this day soon..but these were the first ones I wanted up. Love you all!







2 Comments:

Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

OH my goodness! She is so pressious. How is everything going with being a new mommy? I bet you are an old pro by now.

March 6, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Josh and Michele said...

She looks so beatiful! I think she looks like you. What do you think? And you have officially blessed your first baby! Time to starting to think about #2? hehe.

March 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home