Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kalena's first photoshoot



















This past weekend we went down to St. George and Jenny took some cute pictures of my baby girl. Kalena was just so receptive and alert to having her pictures taken, thus all the happy faces of her. And then BJ's grandma took some more pictures of baby too. You just can't have too many pictures of your little baby, right McKenna. :) haha. Kalena is growing by leaps and bounds. She is getting so heavy. I havent weighed her in a week but I'm sure she is almost 16lbs by now. Anyways in sunny St. George she was wearing such cute summer clothes that she can't wear here because its so freaking cold. Ugh..! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

HOly Cow, she is absolutely addorable. I love the carefully placed flowers too.

March 17, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Josh and Michele said...

Love the flower pics. I swear she is a mini you. I love the big smile. Let me know next time you are here...I would love to hold that baby before shes 3!

March 24, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home