Fie'eiki Family Happenings

Once a blog about a family of 2, now expanded, over the years to a family of 6.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring or Not? Not!

Its Snowing outside right now. When am I ever gonna be able to dress my baby in her cute spring/summer clothes? She'll have grown out of them at this rate if the snow doesnt cut it out! Sheesh. I know its been a month since my last post, so I figured I'd put in a few cute random photos. These were all from my cell phone. If I ever download the ones from the camera I'll be sure to put those up here as well. :)

Cuddling with da Mama after work.


My Eskimo Snowbaby.


My super soft Bunny.


Totally patient with mommy taking her picture.


Kalena in her rocker/bouncer thingy.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Magalogo Family said...

Love the pictures!!!! I love the snow suit one. Miss you too! Off to Idaho this weekend. I'm glad they saved Matt last night on AI. Love you! -McKenna

April 16, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pink bunny suit one. She looks so cute and snuggley. Now if we can get Shannon to up date her blog... :)

April 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home